Just want to say Hi and introduce myself :)

Sophie1234

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

My name is Sophie and im 22 from Nottingham in England. I have one DS called Aston who is 3. I got my BFP after 8 months of ttc on 27th December (DS birthday!) Currently around 5 weeks pregnant, edd 6th September! Very excited. Just waiting for an early ultrasound appointment to come through due to a blighted ovum in 2009.

Anyone else due in September?

Congrats on your pregnancies and hope you all have a h&h 9 months :) x

Woo hoo! Congratations & welcome :flower: My EDD is end of August, so will probably go over and end up a september baby!

Thank you :) and congratulations to you too. I was 3 days late with my son but im hoping this baby comes a little early as its dads birthday is September 3rd. Would be the best present ever lol x

I'm the 8th of September so very close to you! Although my son was two weeks late so I'm guessing this one might be too. Massive congrats on your bfp! :)

Hi I'm due around 5th September. I'm 24 and already have a DS who is nearly 2. There is a September group which has a few of us already in over in the pregnancy discussions bit if you wanted to join that.

Hi Sophie,

Congratulations on your BFP!

I'm due 13th of September and having an early scan on the 29th privately to see how things are going. I hope your scan goes well :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->