Just wanted to introduce myself

LuvMySoldier

Reaction score
Hey Ladies, i'm kristen and we just lost our angel over thanksgiving. I only bled lightly for a week but was given the all clear from the Dr. We started BD'ing once the bleeding stopped and started temping again. Hoping to get a BFP sometime in Dec... although i'm not really sure when i should even test. I've heard that you count the first day of your MC as CD1 has anyone else heard that?

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss, hun. :hugs:

Yes, you should count the day of your M/C as CD1. Don't be surprised if it takes you a couple cycles for them to normalize, though; however, some women bounce right back into normal cyles though. Hopefully you are one of them!

I hope you get your BFP soon!

Sorry for your loss, lots of :dust: for a quick bfp.

Thanks ladies!! We are trying to stay hopeful as well since hubby finally has a few full months in a row home... darn army!

Welcome :) Sorry for your loss. I don't know about when the count CD1...but good luck getting your bfp :)

Hi, Nice to u. I'm a newbie too, I had a D&C on Nov. 15. I heard that you count that day too ,but AF came for me on 12/2 and that wouldn't make sense, but had I not been pregnant AF would have came on the exact date as it did this month. I'm sorry for your loss. I take comfort knowing that I can try again but my heart aches everytime I see a pregnant lady even though I have 3 kids.

I take comfort knowing that I can try again but my heart aches everytime I see a pregnant lady even though I have 3 kids.

I am in the same boat. My kids are a great distraction, but my heart achs for my angel baby, and seeing pregnant women and babies makes it worse!

I've heard the same thing from someone on here- that you count the day of MC as cycle day 1.

I am having the same issue with pregnant women... even more so because two of my sister in laws are pregnant and due the end of this month and the beginning of next and then my husband has a cousin expecting next month as well.

My cousin and I fell pregnant on the same week!!! It's so hard! When u say day u mc? U mean day baby passed or day you stopped bleeding? I found out last week my baby had passed but didn't pass sac till Friday, also haven't stopped bleeding yet... :( x

I am having the same issue with pregnant women... even more so because two of my sister in laws are pregnant and due the end of this month and the beginning of next and then my husband has a cousin expecting next month as well.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:ugh. that is so hard =( My sister in law is pregnant right now too, but she isn't due for a couple of months, and I won't see her until next spring, so it makes it easier. i can't imagine how hard it would be to be close to her, and to have her be delivering so close the MC. I'm sorry you have to go through that!:hugs:

My cousin and I fell pregnant on the same week!!! It's so hard! When u say day u mc? U mean day baby passed or day you stopped bleeding? I found out last week my baby had passed but didn't pass sac till Friday, also haven't stopped bleeding yet... :( x

I counted CD1 as the day i started having red blood (i had brown spotting at the beginning)

I actually don't see them in person much because we live in different states but just seeing their updates on facebook makes me want to cry.

So sorry for your recent loss hon - Yes CD1 is the 1st day of your M/C. I hope you get your Xmas BFP! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->