just wanted to introduce myself

fidgiboba

ntnp
Reaction score
hi there ive been lurking round this website for a while but though i should introduce myself :flower: me and my partner are now trying for our first we are ntnp this month as came off the pill at the end of november and this month have had my first 'normal' cycle so hoping to try a bit harder next month:thumbup: trying to be relaxed about this as my partner doent respond well to a stressy me so the more relaxed i am the more chance we have :)

:kiss: Welcome!

We are also trying for our first, this is our 3rd month NTNP, also trying to take a relaxed approach! My DH also doesn't like it when I'm stressed out either.. I'm trying not to think about it all too much, but with varying success!

:flower: Hope it's an easy journey for you

Welcome! :wave: hope you dont have a long wait ahead of you xx

Good Luck to you ladies..I am doing the same. My husband and I don't want to pressure ourselves so we haven't really told anyone that we are trying.

Welcome! We are kind of doing the same thing. We did not do anything more than simply be off birth control the first couple months but now I'm starting to want to try for real so I got some OPKs to try and pinpoint ovulation. We will try to BD once I get a positive but other than that will likely continue regular sex life. It's good to not stress ourselves out!

Hi there to all of you thank you for your replies :)
hoping that this dosent take to long for us but when its meant to be it will be (i believe in fate)

good luck to all of you :flower:

Hello! I'm new as well and have been lurking around reading and hoping to answer some of my off the wall questions. Me and my Hubby as well aren't really trying but really not preventing either. I had a copper IUD for almost three years and had it removed in September last year. I'm at the point where I really want it to happen if the time is right without having to try.

We will see..... I'm 14 dpo today and no AF yet so I'm kinda keepin my fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->