Just when I think I'm out they pull me right back in

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
My symptoms, that is. Before you start reading there are some parts that are tmi so please don't read if that is troublesome to you.

I originally posted about this in the ttc forum but I think I was in the wrong place, no replies so I'm moving this way. Edited my post to fit for today.

I got a faint but clearly pink frer on 9dpo but negatives ever since. I am currently 14dpo, still bfn, AF is due today but I'm confused about my symptoms. I know all I can really do is wait but I'm hoping to get some feedback to help me through the next few days in case she doesn't show and I keep getting bfns.

First of all I have had this undeniable exhaustion for days, since about 8-9dpo. Two days ago I fell asleep before work and overslept and I was an hour late! Yesterday I almost overslept picking my son up from school. I even fell asleep the first time while I writing this post and I had to rewrite it. Definitely the same kind of exhaustion I felt when I was pregnant with my son..before I knew I was pregnant I used to take short naps on the office floor when nobody was there, I couldn't help myself.

Then 8dpo I noticed a ton of stretchy and cloudy cm, then 12dpo it was thick, white and sticky, a little stretchy, and yesterday I swore I was bleeding because of the amount of watery cm I got out of nowhere..This morning is the same.

10dpo I tested negative after my 9dpo positive, but I started having mild stabbing cramps on the lower left side on and off. 12dpo, I started having mild AF type cramps along with occasional stabbing cramps still, and they all only last for minutes at a time, yesterday I had some still but less.

I don't chart but I pay very close attention to my cycles, and my cervix right now is very soft like lips and closed, it's not super high but not low.

I also have been having to pee every 2 hours for the last 2 or 3 days, no uti, I just got tested for it.

I have also been eating a LOT, could be AF, I don't know. I have also noticed my breasts are bigger than usual, I want sure about it yesterday but after trying to sleep with them all in my face I definitely feel it now. They're not particularly sore.

I would love some feedback! Anything, thoughts or experiences would be great. Thank you for reading

Hey there! Your symptoms sound promising. But so weird that you got such an early bfp but then bfn-s!
I have only one suggestion - if AF isnt here today, then can you go get a blood test? I know of someone who didnt get a bfp on an HPT at all (like, ever) even after getting a blood positive!

Thank you! I'm hopeful. Well like a crazy person I went and did that at 11dpo with a negative result but if I implanted on the 9th and I know from my last cycle that my hcg level started at below 1, then it would have been too early regardless which is what they told me.

Now this morning I studied my Internet cheapie with a flashlight (yes, I'm a nut), and I saw a very light purple line so im not calling it a positive but I feel hopeful, all of my other ones have been completely white no matter how much I study them. Maybe I got a very rare false positive at 9dpo and it's still a good cycle, I don't know what to think about that bfp either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->