Katie And Peter.. Stateside

Do you prefer katie or peter?/

I used to love katie, but now its peter. Hes the kind of guy i could marry! :rofl:

I prefer katie x
peter is a bit anoying :blush:
ohhhh i couldnt marry him he spends more time in the mirror than me :rofl:

i prefer katie too. Peter makes me cringe, hes so cheesy.

I love junior i really want that tshirt that junior was wearing in last weeks episode for kieran!! It was gorgeous!!

I like both equally, love love LOVE harvey i want to steal him :) hehe xxxx

I don't like Kate, I really like Pete, She is a right cow to him.

:rofl:! i think hes really sweet, must admit he is a bit cheesey though!

i cant decide if princess is cute or not either.

I find them both annoying yet still watch it :rofl:

Im addicted to it! I loved both equally but think now that they have solit im seeing Katie in a new light, she does treat him so badly when he doted on her and those kids so much. Think he did get a bit of a hard time but im still living in hope they get back together, sad i know! Kx

ps is the vagisil thing from tonights, OH has just been watching his nature programme so just about to watch it on itv2+1

Im addicted to it! I loved both equally but think now that they have solit im seeing Katie in a new light, she does treat him so badly when he doted on her and those kids so much. Think he did get a bit of a hard time but im still living in hope they get back together, sad i know! Kx

ps is the vagisil thing from tonights, OH has just been watching his nature programme so just about to watch it on itv2+1

Yeah its tonights x

And i completely agree about the katie thing, i think she kinda treats him like shit, he worships the ground she walks on and i dont really see her pay him any real love or attention. x

I used to like her until they split up. Before i just took it asthough it was just a bit of a joke and a mess around when they were arguing but now theyve broke up i think i see it in a different light, shes evil to him! Love Pete, does anyone else think hes kind of fit now lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->