Katie needs some love

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
Don't worry. Not sexy love, just love love.

Im illllll.
Keep being sick, banging headache and general rubbishness.
I'm laying in bed with a 'puke bucket' as OH called it before he ABANDONED me to go to work. lol.
I need lots of love from you all, I feel soooo ill.

Plus, I'm freaking out because I have so so so much work to do. Far to much to indulge myself with a stomach bug.

Please, engage my narcissism and give me cuddles. :cry:

Thanks sweetheart. Needed that. :hugs:

Over twenty views and only one reply? Im not feeling the love today :(

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:oh no!! my son has just had the same bug its not nice bless you little heart!!
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Thanks so much girls, your such lovely sweeties.

I have kept down some toast and quorn now, so I think im on the mend :)

Good that you're feeling better!! Hope you stay that way, sorry you're so sick. :(
Stomach bugs are NO fun at all.

:hugs: i have this too, it's on and off! last night i was hugging the toilet, today i feel ok, had it on and off since last saturday katie lol have fun! :p :hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs:

Any better today? What's the point in being ill if you can't have a winge!

{You do not wanna know the typo I just made :s}

yay! minge!
Im doing much better today thanks, other than the fact the :witch: has got me. booo. I swear, the older you get the more it aches. grrrr..

Hope u feel better soon honey xxxx :hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->