katie piper: my beautiful face

Naya69

Reaction score
iam absolutly heartbroken for this girl who would do such a cowardly act to someone who uses her face for work or anyone for that matter she is such a brave women still laughing and smiling i dont think i would have the strength to do this x
:cry::cry:

I was just going to do a thread about this.......how very sad :( I cried watching. what a beautiful girl she was and still is very pretty! x

the guy that did/organised this needs to be put away for life. stupid thing is he'll be out in 10 years.

the justice system is a joke. :growlmad:

What side was this on? I'm trying to find it on my catch up but can't seem to see it?

It was heart breaking. She is still so very pretty tho. She looked beautiful at her party. She is so strong coz if that had happened to me i think i would have crawled in a hole and stayed there xx

i cant imagin what was goin through her head the first time she saw her face its so sad that anyone could do something so bad to another person and how on earth would someone get acid from??

I just watched this on the facebook group it is sooo sad and i think those 2 guys should be locked up forever, its so scarey the amount of sick people there are in this world :(

I watched this last night was repeated on More 4.I was also in tears watching it,some evil,sick people in this world.I also joined the support group on Facebook x

i cried watching this 2, wot an amazing lady, very sad that there is someone so low that could do that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->