Katie Price...what happened next...

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the clip of this?!...its starting 27the August i think...anyone watching this?!...

I just wish she would stop, shes becoming so annoying!! :growlmad:

Knowing me though il end up watching it!! :blush: xx

:rofl: Im the same Ill sit and watch the whole series and go on the whole time its on about how annoying she is. My OH has a go at me for it coz I do it allll the time

xxx

:rofl: i thought it was only me! I used to do it whilst watching Katie and Peter stateside...especially when she used to pick on Peter! x

No I do it all the time and the X Factor as well. I'm like "that was flat, that was sharp", as if I can actually sing :rofl:

xxx

Can't abide the woman, she is so unlikeable!

Team Peter!

I will still watch and shout at the telly tho!:haha:

Mostly Bint, Minger, Mank Tart!

Yep will watch it lol! Team Peter all the way for me though, his show starts Monday doesn't it? x

I'm team kate i suppose.. don't like either of them really.

I'll still watch though :(

HHHmmmm i have just seen the advert for both, peter one and katie one!
I am sorry but i am on Team Peter and Children!
If she had their best interest at heart she wouldnt of acted the way she did, he is looking really good at the moment for being a good dad and that, i respect him in that way
x

HHHmmmm i have just seen the advert for both, peter one and katie one!
I am sorry but i am on Team Peter and Children!
If she had their best interest at heart she wouldnt of acted the way she did, he is looking really good at the moment for being a good dad and that, i respect him in that way
x

totally agree, im team peter and children all the way.. he is byfar a better father than she is mother, but i guess i will still watch her show too. as will everyone. thats how its work. the shows will bounce from each other x

Yeah, I guess I'm on Team Peter as well, but will still probably watch this! Always say I won't, but I always do! :dohh: x

ooh when and what channel?!!! i will watch, i cant stand her but then everybody deals with things differently so her choice!

i will be watching it along with Pete's one-off documentary 2night.
so excited!
:rofl: what a reality tv addict i am

I will watch it out of sheer boredom lol

But I saw in the newspaper a few days ago pictures of her and her new partner snogging in the park and then another of the new guy playing with Junior and tossing him up in the air. I feel sorry for Pete having to see that, seeing your ex's new partner playing with your child is heartbreaking. I used to like Katie Price but now I'm not so sure :|

i'm team peter he's a lovely chap, proper adores his children he wrote a song about harvey was so sweet,

i watch loads of rubbish this will be on the list lol my oh sits upstairs on sky in our room out the way best place for him.

x

im team pete cant stand her but will watch it and winge all the way through haha

these team terms are so silly, i think it's bad that just because they aren't together anymore people develop this whole war scenario between them, they have two children who are one day going to read about this whole situation & probably be hurt by it all.
they are both hurt & pete has just maintained himself in a better way & katie deals with it by bringing out her alter ego "jordan" which is a completely stupid way to be dealing with it! but hey she was like that before pete - & she's always going to be like that.

She really needs to go away. I used to love her before they split, but now I can't stand her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->