Keep me company please!

MissMymmy

Reaction score
I'm guessing it's 6po and I'm already down 5 tests :blush: of course they were all BFNs and slowly feel myself going crazy on this first 2WW :haha:

Symptoms so far are only stingingly nipples and stretchy pelvic pains and hoping to hold out till Saturday before testing again but who knows lmao

Anyone wanna join me?

Lol I'm happy to keep you company. 5dpo. I generally don't start testing until 10dpo.

Ahh hey hun! I've been stalking the other thread but get nervous about joining well established threads haha
Urg I seriously envy your self control I need me some of that!

Lol I have a very logical mind so it's usually fairly easy for me to put it off to 10 dpo by saying "Most implantation is 7-10 dpo. If by a miracle it happened at 6dpo(rare but possible) It still is likely to take 48-72 hours to reach the bloodstream enough to be secreted in urine. So that would be a minimum of 9 dpo. Then you do the math of Let's say your hcg miu number you start with is 5 on 6dpo. That means 10miu on 8dpo and then 20 miu on 10dpo. (Most hpt are 25miu) so there really is very little point in testing before 10dpo. "
Being logical has it's ups and downs lol
I've been ttc way too long as well. Early testing has lost it's allure. I'm one step from waiting until AF is late to test lol Doubt that will happen, though.

I'm a couple days behind you two but will join for the company I a 2dpo today!

Caved in like a donut and tested 7dpo but potentially see a faint shadow?? Maybe I'm just suffering line eyes :haha:

I tested today at 8dpo and yesterday too so you testing at 6 makes me feel a bit less silly lol! I am awful with testing but if I don't have them in the house I can't test! Last cycle I didn't test and I just waiting for af. It's way less disappointing than a bfn. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->