keeping baby warm but not too warm in a wrap...

redpoppy

Reaction score
What do you guys put your babies in before you stick them in a wrap?

I have a moby wrap and never feel entirely comfortable, especially since the weather's just improved so slightly (in London), as I know my body keeps her warm but how warm? And what about her cute little dangly legs? :cloud9:

Thanks for the advice folks!

:flower:

:hugs:

the legs don't have to be danglying free. you can use the first bit that you put around your stomach to pull up over the legs and the back to keep her warm. check out youtube clips to see how its done, its pretty easy though,

Now that the weather is warmer I don't actually clothe Phoenix any more then I would normally, socks/trousers, vest, t-shirt and jacket, depending on where we're going and for how long I may even do long sleeve vest and long sleeve t-shirt and leave out the jacket completely. always a hat though. and depending on the mood he's in, scratch mitts. if we're going to the baby clinic and I want it nice and simple then I tend to do a vest/baby gro combination with a really thin 'snowsuit' that I have, its more a light fleece one but just gives that extra bit of warmth.

Theos legs stay in the wrap atm, will do for a while yet (til the weather is much warmer) He wears a vest and a fleece sleepsuit with socks on (dont want his toes getting cold!) and I take a hat incase hes awake and wants to look around and therefore has his head outside the little pouch I make for it.
Hes not yet got too hot or too cold in it. If he had his legs outside id have the same on him but put babylegs and a pair of trousers and some booties on over the top if it were bitter and just trousers and booties if it were cool.

i use FWCC and the bit that you wrap around your stomach first, i bring that up over legs and back, as for arms i use baby leg warmers, and a hat :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->