Keeping nappies soft and fluffy with NO tumble dryer..

Blue_bumpkin

Love My Little Monkey :)
Reaction score
Any tips? My sister has a tumble dryer so could probs use it the odd week to fluff up my nappies but I dont want to be wasting them by not having one on hand to dry after every wash :blush:.

how do you ladies without one keep your fluff, well.. fluffy? :haha:

Im freaking out a bit now Ive done a few washes. They still feel fine and that its just for future washes :flower:

Wash them with soap nuts! I use them and they come out soft!

I get mine off ebay here , her delivers fast and the nuts are good! https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1-Kg-Indian-...omeGarden_CLV_Cleaning_CA&hash=item335e8cdd94

this explains about them https://www.soapnuts.co.uk/

Drying them outside seems to help mine :shrug:

Do they? I mean once they are dried on the line? My inserts are always pretty hard:shrug:

Mine do - I very rarely put them in the tumbler and they are always fine!

I do an extra fast spin at the end of the wash, so there is as little water in them as possible and therefore less time to dry, today for example they were only on the line a half a day and were dry...maybe thats why??? I don't know though tbh why yours arent, I know we have hard water here don't know what difference that makes though? I also add tea tree, camomile and lavender in the softener draw

We don't have a dryer and mine aren't too bad tbh. Again we use soapnuts not sure if it's related or not tbh. You can try a sample bag at www.inasoapnutshell.com but the sample size doesn't alwasy give a true reflection of how they work as it takes a few washes to rid your washer of residue detergent etc

Do they? I mean once they are dried on the line? My inserts are always pretty hard:shrug:

I do an extra fast spin at the end of the wash, so there is as little water in them as possible and therefore less time to dry, today for example they were only on the line a half a day and were dry...maybe thats why??? I don't know though tbh why yours arent, I know we have hard water here don't know what difference that makes though? I also add tea tree, camomile and lavender in the softener draw

all together?

all together?

well normally just chamomile and lavender...but someone on here mentioned tea tree, so the last couple of times I added tea tree too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->