Kenya

babyjan

Mum&expecting#2
Reaction score
What's happening over there is so heartbreaking.

It hurts so bad seeing these photos of innocent people caught up in this and the children :cry:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...own-number-hostages-trapped-Nairobi-mall.html

This is just horrifying. Those poor children in the middle of it all, they must have been terrified. I've just read a couple from the uk were shot, days before thier first child was due... Just so sad

What worries me the most is that all these attacks (which seem to be getting ever more frequent) is making things worse on already bad tensions with the Islamic faith.
People post such awful things on Facebook ect after these things have happened, everyone's getting angrier and its just becoming a vicious circle of hate.
It's not just about it happening in another country thousands of miles away, it's a butterfly effect that just spreads even more violence and hatred.

Ive read of two pregnant women who lost their lives now. One of which was doing a cooking competition on the roof for tv/radio it was a childrens competition :(

I just dont understand how people can do this to innocent people.

What sick individuals. Like a previous poster said its having a knock on effect over here. Hearing some people on the bus today I just wanted to wallop them. It's not all of Islam feels this way and shouldn't be tarred with the same brush as these heartless terrorists. Hopefully they'll be able to get more to safety. My thoughts are with their families must be absolutely terrifying.

Xx

It's so sad, I just don't understand how anyone can do that to another human being, never mind children:cry:

It's so sad I just do nit understand these monsters.

The picture of a brother and sister holding a marsbar with a look of horror on their face, just so bloody sad

Its so incredibly sad :cry:
There are no words.

unbelievably terrifying. Poor poor people. I just hope its all over soon and lives are spared :(

I can't see ten letting anyone out alive, that's if anyone still is..

Heard some awful rumours about things they did, sick evil monsters

I just don't understand why people do things like this I really don't. It frustrates me even more when people try to use Islam to justify such abhorrent actions. I've been ranting about this all day so I'll spare you another rant but it's just so awful.

The whole thing makes me want to be sick...but that poor woman who was 8.5 months pregnant. That made me breakdown in tears when I heard it on the news last night

I hope they don't shoot who ever is doing this- they deserved to die slowly and painfully.

So sad. What goes through these peoples minds is beyond me.

There's a video of a mother playing dead with her two young children, absolutely horrifying :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->