Kiara Mei Born 15/09/08

Jinty

Proud mummy of Kiara Mei
Reaction score
Just realised I've got a bit of time so decided to share my birth story!! :cloud9:

So Sunday 14th Sept, decided to go to my parents house for dinner. Mum made me a homemade curry (hint hint!). Had a bath with OH :rofl: when I thought my water broke :rofl: Luckily for him it didn't!
Started getting quite strong cramps in the bath but went to bed anyway I thought if something would happen it would on its own :)

Woke up at 5am having cramps every 15mins, went back to bed anyway just to get so energy if it was the real thing. OH got up for college at 7 and left. Then I started getting more cramps every 15mins again...which was typical because we said it would happen on OH's first day at college!! :rofl:

Called OH to come home and called my ward up...Contractions were now every 5mins apart. Ward said they wanted me in so made my way up then they did an internal examination and was 3cm dilated :happydance:

They put me in the delivery room at about 11am. At 12 I decided to have an injection of Pethidine as gas and air was having no effect on me at all. Carried on with contractions and at 4pm I was about 7cm dilated. Also decided to have another injection as the first one wore off a bit. :dohh:

They did another internal at about 6pm and was 8cm dilated then the silly Midwife accidently broke my waters :dohh: haha! Then it started to get painful!! By 7.30pm I was ready to push :happydance:

After 3-5 pushes Kiara Mei was born!! Weighing 7lbs 1oz! Length at 47 :baby:
Most amazing experience anyone can go through! And even though we complain about pregnancy and men! This is one thing men can't take from us!! :rofl:

Attachments

• kiaras birthday 012.jpg
    kiaras birthday 012.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 76
Aww! Congrats! She's beautiful.

Congratulations!! she's lovely!! xx

Congratulations hon, she is gorgeous! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads