kicked OH out last night..

mummie2be

Reaction score
I just don't know what to do..after over a week of nonstop fighting i had enough and told OH to go to hia parenta for a few days.
I love him to death and don't want to be without him, but I'm sick of him blowing money on things that have no purpose when every single penny i make pays our bills, buya things for LO and pays for his gas to get to and from work when I'm stuck taking public transit.
Now I feel horrible for making him leave and thankfully he thinks its just my hormones acting up and is staying at his moms till I've "calmed down" and i have no idea how long that will take.

I know the feeling. I am having the same problem with my husband. I make more than he due to child support being taken out from his past marriage... but he isn't that far behind me. I pay all the bills and even his truck insurance... He even drives my truck because its better on gas then his. Therefore i drive his truck which actuall just broke on me today before i went to work.

He spends all of his money on his "toys" and things that he feels is important, but i am the one that needs help.

Plus his little brother just moved in and he is driving me crazy with his new girlfriend that is controlling... he does not pay for anything. He has cooked for us and bought food but he eats just like the rest of us. And the only reason why he cleaned the kitchen and living room yesterday was because my husband told him that he had to since his girlfriend was staying the night this coming friday!

I just don't get it... why do i not get any help and when i complain they throw the hormone card at me. I barely have money for gas myself and now i have to ask my mom to take me to work until i get his truck fixed.

Some changed WILL be made!

I wish you luck... its rough when you feel so lone.

:hugs: at least he is going with the hormones! Hope yall get things settled soon!

I'd honestly address your concerns with him outright. Don't let him think that it's your "hormones" to blame. If there are money issues in the relationship they need to be communicated and understood by both. When the baby's here money will likely get tighter and he needs to compromise on his spending.

If you don't address things with him now, I'm afraid it will only get worse when baby's here. Best of luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->