• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

kicking---or is it just in my head

princess2323

Finally a Mom
Reaction score
So i was wondering what that pulling belly button sensation is.--sort of like a knife feeling ---

and then there's those times when i just feel something for a second and then its gone--is taht the baby---

what about when theres a spot on my belly that gets kinda tight sort of like a tight muscle and i have to rub it for a lil while to release the tension---is that the baby---or when ur stomach twitches in a tiny spot for a couple seconds and then its gone----

i;m so confused --first time mom --- 20 weeks today --- going to find out the gender tomorow--hoping for girl---but a boy would be a blessing just the same :crib:

Movement at the start is best described as bubbles - gas

:D

Good luck with sexing scan & welcome to BabyandBump

:D

ooohhh exciting stuff tomorrow! let us know what it is! :headspin:

i was in there for like an hour and apparently my lil boy likes to keep his legs crossed and up high like near his head so that made it a bit hard...but after much effort we did get the gender after i had like given up hope on it... i laughed i cried and was just happy to know... even though i cried my heart out cause it wasnt a girl ---lol i wanted to grow her hair out and dress her in cute lil girlie outfits... oh well...better luck next time is what my husband told me and then i was like what if thats a boy too... and he's like then we'll just keep trying and then i'm like what ten boys later and still no girl...lol (its our first baby:blush:)

Congrats Princess! I think you may definitely be experiencing movements but perhaps no strong kicks yet. Not to worry hun, in the next 2 weeks I bet you will feel them more and more. I had the exact same feelings as you 2 weeks ago and now the movements are stronger to the point where I definitely know.

Hiya, sounds like baby to me, my first baby i felt movements around 20 weeks and it was like a popping/shifting sensation! soon enough the movements will be unmistakable!

Congrats on the blue bump!

thanks gals u were right these kicks seem much stronger today and im like always anxious now for him to do it again...lol... and made my hubby feel it today and hes like i dont feel nothing but our lil boy was kicking a lot in reaction to his hand on my stomach---it was :rofl::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->