Kiddicare.com

BertieBones

Mamma of 2!
Reaction score
Hi was just wondering if any of you have used kiddicare.com?

I've only just come across their site and was just wondering if they are a trustworthy company?

also does anyone have any experience of Bambino Mio nappies?

thanks
sarah x

Hi, i bought my pram from kiddicare 3 weeks ago, it arrived in 3 days so can't fault them :thumbup:

Cant fault Kiddiecare, ordered my quinny accessories from there came within 3 days. Went on to order a car seat, placed the order at 2pm was with me by lunchtime the next day.xx

Like the others have said I can't fault them. I ordered an activity centre last monday at 2pm and it had arrived by 1pm on the Tuesday!!

Haven't tried the nappies sorry :(

I bought my pram and cotbed from Kiddicare and their service was outstanding everytime.

On the other hand....avoid Bambino Direct....absoluely shocking service!

Can't comment on the nappies, sorry.

Kiddicare are excellent - I have ordered several items from them on different occassions.

They came out as one of the best suppliers in "Which" consumer magazine, as a retailer for baby/children. Think they scored better than Mothercare.

I got travel system from Kiddicare -excellent service.

They do a price match too - I found the same travel system £60 cheaper on a really dodgy website!- and they price matched for us!!

We have ordered our whole nursery furniture set from them too - its 8-10wks delivery so hopefully that will all go well too!

Check out Review Centre. They have some shocking reviews. Plenty of people here seem to have had a good service. I had a terrible, terrible time and was in a state of tears as they wouldn't collect a faulty Quinny and were stalling on a refund.

They have put a lot of investment into their delivery and computer system but they have a very small customer service team who have a policy of not talking on the phone but only emailing. It's almost impossible to get in touch with them. If you're lucky - and plenty of people are - and get a non-faulty item, they are quick and cheap. But I personally will never buy anything from them again. But that's just me...

Good luck and do read the reviews on Review Centre.

Sophie

I bought quite alot from them when we visited the store. Couldn't fit in in the car so they took it all back in the shop for us and arranged for it to be delivered to us instead. Bought a car seat from their website and it arrived the next day.

ordered a bunch of stuff thursday and it all came by noon on friday! cant fault them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->