Kiddizoom Selfie Cam

CaptainMummy

Reaction score
This is one of the things my 4yr old has been asking for, and just wondering if anyone has one? Are they worth the money? Easy to use?

Thanks 😄

Rubbish quality pictures and not much storage i would look for an alternative if i were you

Agree the picture quality on these things are poor.

I'd go for a cheap camera and a self stick - a cheap camera might not be amazing quality but I'd bet better than those lol but you can get something fairly decent with the same amount of £!

My 2 got bored of things like this quickly!

Thanks, I figured it wouldn't be the best quality but it's the one thing she has actually asked for! Will see if I can persuade her to change her mind!

Sometimes we just got to go with the things the kids love and want not what sense we make of them ...especially when it's a Santa request! <3 plus it doesn't mean she won't love it!

I had this debate but with the KiddiZoom camera, I knew the pictures were poor but I bought it anyway as he asked for it. He does love it and doesn't care about the pictures (which aren't actually that bad just not particularly high spec)

We have the kiddizoom camera and the picture quality is awful. DD still plays with it occasionally but only for short periods so it hasnt really had much use. She uses the camera feature on her tablet much more. Shes seen the selfie cam ad a few times and expressed an interest but thankfully it hasnt made the santa list so far. If it does ill buy it though as im sure it will make her happy.

Thanks everyone. I have already ordered the kiddizoom duo for dd3. She absolutely loves taking pictures and I know it will get good use.
The girls just sat and did their Christmas lists today after dinner and no mention of a camera on dd2s list so might get away with not even getting any. She did, however, ask for a new plate, new lunch box and a candy cane... so I think she will be pleased with whatever she gets!

My mum got the normal kiddizoom for my dds birthday for £25 in boots, don't know if they are still doing it now. My dd is going to be 2 so not interested in the quality yet but she loves using the cameras on our phones. I'm so excited to see her use it!

Watching, ds had one of them watches with a camera a few years ago and loved it. Picture quality was awfull though , but he didnt care. Have been thinking about a normal kiddiezoom camera but i would need two, and if the quality is the same as the watch, for that price i could probably get them aomething a bit better.

On a side note , eveytime i see the hread tittle i sing the stupid song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->