Kids bedrooms

c1403

Reaction score
I've been thinking. I'd like to mark the girls bedrooms more Christmassy this year, they both have bedding and sometimes we do paper chains.
I would probably not have a tree as rooms aren't that big and is be picking up baubles all month!

We have a woodland theme downstairs so thinking something more fun for them.

Any other ideas? Pics welcome :)

Could you get a small tree? We have our big tree downstairs then the kids have a tree each which they can redecorate as often as they like. They have a 3ft one each. I wanted to make them some tree decorations using their old busy book figures. Christmas bunting? Christmas themed mobile with hand made decorations. Lollypop stick snowflakes on the walls, string snowman ( stick two balloons together using glue to wrap lots of white sting round, pop balloons add hat, eyes , buttons, etc ) decorate door to look like a snowman. Pintrest is great for ideas.

Could you get a small tree? We have our big tree downstairs then the kids have a tree each which they can redecorate as often as they like. They have a 3ft one each. I wanted to make them some tree decorations using their old busy book figures. Christmas bunting? Christmas themed mobile with hand made decorations. Lollypop stick snowflakes on the walls, string snowman ( stick two balloons together using glue to wrap lots of white sting round, pop balloons add hat, eyes , buttons, etc ) decorate door to look like a snowman. Pintrest is great for ideas.

Lots of ideas there thanks...The snowman door idea is great, will def try that.

We make various christmas things through December which always decorate their bedroom. They also have window stickers (which they put up however they like) and a snowman figure in a glass lantern that dances and it snows when you clap (which sounds tacky but actually isn't).

Hobbycraft have a large felt christmas tree with felt decorations you stick with velcro. We are going to put that on Lo's door for him to decorate.

We have a small tree in ds's room with no baubles just cute little rubbery decorations which we got in asda last year (but think they selling them again)
Also i picked up a snow globe train in card factory for 4.99. Its on a high shelf but ds loves that its in his room and I shake it up for him before bed :thumbup: also put tinsle on his shelf and wardrobe etc..

We do the small 3 ft trees in our boys rooms, too. Those little trees are very inexpensive, and they absolutely love having their very own trees. I get them each a pack of the Christmassy window cling stickers, too, and let them decorate their windows with them.

Yeah I was going to suggest those small artificial trees you can get in places like Homebase etc.

Also tinsel- maybe some fairy lights?

Maybe I'll get some tinsel although I hate it!

I got them some bits in card factory and Poundland. Some little light up figures (though one doesn't work argh) and some window stickers. I completely forgot I got them the felt Christmas tree already too.
May get some paper chains and they can decorate their room with those.

In Tesco they sell a pre lit 3 ft Christmas tree for £
I picked one up today to go In DS's room. We've also got window stickers. Throughout the month we'll put Christmas cards that are for him up on his bedroom wall xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->