Kind of anxious! Your thoughts?

knownasj

Reaction score
When I was around 20, my period stopped completely for a year. Since then, I've tracked my cycle daily. For a while I even tracked my bbt until my cycle normalized. For the past 3 years I've been normal: every 31-33 days. I am now on CD 39. No sign of my period, just cramping but near my belly button. My temp is also up. I took a test this morning but it was negative. I've never been this late. I mean, my cycle either came or it didn't but never late like this but why would the test be negative after being a week late? Anyone experience anything similar to this? Oh and yes my husband and I are sexually active and we don't use protection because I thought I was unable to have children. We've not used protection in 7 years and I never conceived so I just thought I was infertile.

If I were you, I'd go to the doctors and get your hormone levels looked into. A simple imbalance can cause your hormones to put things out of sync(this happened to me)

It may be also worth you buying ovulation test strips to see if your ovulating.

Or, you could just be actually pregnant, and its just not showing in home tests :) Either way, a doctor is a good idea.

Thanks Yo Yo. Though I know it's possible, I'm fairly certain it's not a hormonal imbalance as that's exactly what happened to me when I was 20. I'm hoping the answer is pregnancy otherwise I'm in for a long journey of progesterone challenges and bbt tracking :/

The witch still hasn't reared her ugly head. My bb's are becoming sore but the cramping has died down. I've been going to the bathroom non-stop but it's always like that right before my period. Also, I'm so tired all the time. It almost feels like I've been drugged at times. My fingers are crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->