knew i shouldnt have

lupi

Reaction score
I am 13 weeks and expecting baby no 3. Seen heartbeat at 6 week scan, got my next scan on tuesday. Sure i felt some movements last night. Stupidly dug out my doppler today and cant find a thing, found other preg heartbeats at about 9 weeks so know what im looking for. Wish i had never done it now, feeling deflated and trying to shrug it off, dont know if to try again or sit tight. Silly girl x

Well done for lasting that long!

With my son and daughter I started trying to hear at about 10 weeks - silly I know but it's kind of boring until you start feeling the kicks so it was just out of curiosity really and wanted to play with the Doppler! With both didn't hear anything until 16-18 weeks so don't feel down. Trained mw won't even listen for a hb until 16 weeks and they have super dopplers.

Maybe leave it a couple of weeks and try again? Best not to carry on if it is stressing you out xxxxx

You start feeling kicks at 10 weeks? I just bought a dopplar yesterday on ebay. Should be here for week 10. Very excited!
EDIT: where does one get the jelly stuff for it?

No i think she means its a long wait to start feeling movements. I had dinner went up and got doppler again and got heartbeat straight away! Was further down nearer pubic bone. Very happy and can look forward to seeing baby on tuesday x

No i think she means its a long wait to start feeling movements. I had dinner went up and got doppler again and got heartbeat straight away! Was further down nearer pubic bone. Very happy and can look forward to seeing baby on tuesday x

Yes, sorry I meant it is a while before you start feeling the kicks so a Doppler is tempting (as it's your first you'll probably feel movement around 18-22 weeks)!

Well done you - my two were obviously shy then (or were hiding behind a cheeseburger :haha:).

I got my ultrasound gel from amazon.

XXX

I did think i felt something last night, forgot everything is so low. I thought no 3 would be showing a bump by now but had no appitite and have lost weight, but happy now. I used aloe vera gel then just rub it in after used it throughout all pregnancies and got no strechies so sticking with it x

I did think i felt something last night, forgot everything is so low. I thought no 3 would be showing a bump by now but had no appitite and have lost weight, but happy now. I used aloe vera gel then just rub it in after used it throughout all pregnancies and got no strechies so sticking with it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->