Knitting!! :)

MissR

R+R+J+Dot
Reaction score
I've become such an old woman since becoming pregnant. I'm 21, and addicted to knitting :haha:

Wasn't sure where to post this or if I will get any replies but worth a shot.... Any one out there got any baby patterns for girls?? I'm looking for something not too difficult and that's really cute! Thanks in advance :) xx

I havent sorry, but just wanted to let you know that I got addicted to knitting myself years ago when I was giving up smoking. I never made anything good, just a couple of scarves that started off looking normal then got wider and then narrower the longer they got, they were like big waves in the end so I gave up, lol. xxx

I havent sorry, but just wanted to let you know that I got addicted to knitting myself years ago when I was giving up smoking. I never made anything good, just a couple of scarves that started off looking normal then got wider and then narrower the longer they got, they were like big waves in the end so I gave up, lol. xxx

:haha: that's how I started out at first (with the scarves) when I was back in college, we had to do it as part of our course (fashion and clothing) and I was useless. Then my auntie started to teach me and I got quite good. Now I'm making all sorts :) xx

I want to knit i just cant get the hang of it.
it's quite tricky when you first start out, I think you need to be shown it first hand rather than read about it. Or look on you tube for a tutorial.... If I don't know how to do something in a pattern I look on you tube and pick it up from there. Just start off with a scarf, it may turn out looking useless but you can only get better :) xx

Ahhh I love knitting too! My Gran first showed me when I was about 5 :lol: I don't get much time for it now though.

This site https://www.knittingpatterncentral.com/directory.php is brilliant, loads of free patterns by category :D

Tallybee.... It does get addictive I've noticed! Lol... I've used knitting pattern central for a while. Just getting bored of seeing the same old patterns out there! I'm not exactly a pro knitter yet LOL, so most of them on there are too difficult for me too attempt. But I might try and give myself a challenge!! :) xx

Ahhh ok! Have you used any other online pattern sites? It's very addictive :p

I've used quite a few, I think I've looked on every site possible, but the knitting pattern central one is the best. I'm in the process of making a baby blanket at the mo, so think that's gonna take up most of my time now lol. It's supposed to measure 36 inches.... I've done about 6 inches in 3 days lol. I doubt it will be ready before LO is here! X

Ravelry is the best place for knitting patterns. I've recently knitted an Oriental Lily for my 2 year old but it would be super cute for a newborn as well and it's very easy. This cardigan would also be lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->