knock knock, Newbie at the door!

earthmother05

Reaction score
Hi -I am Kerry, 26. I am a disabled SAHM and I live in Wiltshire with my fiance and our 4 year old son. We are currently on a break of TTC after 3 mc's this year, so now planning our wedding next July, then we will try for a honeymoon baby if we can.

I spend alot of time online, so hoping to get to know you all very soon.

:hug:
xxx

Sorry to hear about your losses hun. Welcome to BnB! :) Heres hoping you get your honeymoon baby :) x x x x

Welcome to BnB!! :hi: Have fun and im in with hoping u get ur honeymoon baby :D
Im getting married in August :happydance:
xxx

thanks everyone - been finding my way around the forums -lost of posts to read up on - one thing I did want to ask. I have the standard tickers etc I can put in my signature -but I have noticed alot of members have got some fantastic photo signatures of their children - where did you get these from?

Thanks
Kerry

welcome to BNB sorry for your losses, hope u have wicked wedding day we got married in august best day off my life!! hope u have that honeymoon baby!!

Hi if you go into the lounge area there is a forum called blinkies graphics and requests or somethin like that u can request one there some of the girls can make them :D xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/blinkie...d-snowbrdbella-lfc_sarah-ricschick-nov01.html

Here's a link to one if thats easier.xxx

welcome to BNB sorry for ur losses :hug: and good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"