Knock Knock....

T'elle

feeling blessed & lucky!
Reaction score
Hello :cry:

was just wondering if im welcome here for a little while....:cry:
After getting my Faint :bfp: this cycle , getting really excited and 5 days late, the :witch: has turned up, i have spoken to my GP and he thinks its either an early m/c again, or a chemical :cry: so i have to in on wednesday for an examination and see what happens next.

I have just literally felt numb all day in agony with tummy pains and im thinking why am i putting myself through this every month and the answer...what all of us are here for - ten fingers and ten little toes, but i think its best i DO take a bit of time out of ttc to think of myself for a while, sort my house out, lose the flab i been saying about and focus on what should be the happy time right now - my first wedding anniversary in August :cloud9:

So if its okai with you lovelies i was wondering if i could join you at WTT for a while? :cloud9::blush:
:hugs:

xxx

Poor you, of course you can, you are welcome.

I think you do need to take a few months out, take some time for yourself and try and enjoy yourself, plan something fabulous for your anniversary.

Hugs

I am very sorry your going through this:hugs:.You sound like you have a plan to keep busy until your ready.That's good!Welcome over!!

Sorry things are so rough, sweetie. Deep breaths. It will all happen, and meanwhile you are doing the wisest thing by taking a break.:hugs:

:hugs:Corse you can hang out here hun.
So sorry things havent happend this time. Hang out here for a while and just chill and time will fly by. You will be skinny and sexy and ready to get back to ttc in no time.

sure you can hang out with us for a while, i just wish it was under better circumstances for you :hug:

Thank you so much, to all of you who replied, :) nice to feel welcome...its horrible when you don't know where you belong or where you should be :cry:

Thank you so so much :hugs: xxx

Hey my lovely, have a huge :hugs:

You know I am always here for you and you are of course more than welcome in here with us.

I am so sorry that you are going through this yet again and for what it is worth, I do think that some time out to concentrate on you is a great idea...

Remember, I am just on the other side of a message if you need me :hugs:

xxx

:hugs: of course you can honey, you can stay here for as long as you need to :hugs: i am so so sorry for what your going through xxxx :hugs: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->