*knock knock*

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
:rofl::rofl::rofl: yep thats right! Harrys 5 weeks old and im planning the next already! never thought i would be but after much talking the ttc begins in Dec when OH gets back from the falklands! should have a nice 2 year gap between harry and #3 (third and FINAL!) Idealy i wpuld have liked another 19month-ish gap but unfortunatly thats not going to happen with OH beeing away for 4 months!!! sooooo the count down begins!! 9 months!!! :happydance:

`Welcome :wave:

Your boys are soo cute!!! Hehe not long till you TTC again! :D Hoping for a girl this time ?

yep definatly hoping for a girl!! We said when i got pregnant with harry if it was a girl that was it, then when we found out he was a boy we said one more if thats another boy we'll stop! I dont want my thrid too be like an only child because harry and charlie are so close in age and i definatly dont want 4!!!

yeah yeah ... this time next year you'll be on about number 4 :rofl:

:rofl: i hope not! hopefully this time next year i'll be waving about a lovely BFP!

they already ask chris at work if we've got a tv in our house having two so close together Number 3 should get tounges wagging! :lol:

Can see your reasoning about the only child thing:)
Its the reason why i'l be having another 2:lol:

OMG you sound just like me!! ha ha!!
my first 2 are 15.5 months apart and i wanted the same age gap with #2 and #3 but it took 9 months to concieve hence almost 2 years between #2 and #3. my #3 was definatley my last baby!! ha ha!! until she reached 6 months now i want my #4!!!

nutter :rofl: though i would like three so maybe i'm just nuts too chicken!!
welcome to wtt zara :wave: nice to have you here, maybe your number three and my number two can be born on the same day too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->