Kony 2012 - Please read.

KatVM

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

If anyone has some spare time in your very busy lives can you check out this link.
KONY 2012 is a film and campaign by Invisible Children that aims to make Joseph Kony famous, not to celebrate him, but to raise support for his arrest and set a precedent for international justice.

I hope a few of you have time to watch this very powerful video and can increase awareness of what is going on in the world today! All you need to do is share this information.( No need to donate, although I am sure they welcome it) Please Don`t let this turn into the same thing that happen with Hitler, take control and end this war.

I am so thankful this video has gone viral!

It was kind of odd, OH and I watched Machine Gun Preacher (great movie, you should watch!) and at the end I told OH more people should know about Kony...then BOOM this video goes viral!

They are all out of kits on their website but I am making signs! In my town people have already started putting them up, which made me very happy!

There are threads all over the site about this.
Something people should be aware of though is this guy was arrested back in 2006 and never heard from again most likely killed, there is alot more behind this campagne then people see and its mostly about politics and oil. I stronglt reccomend people do a bit of background research before jumping over this.

This man hasn't even been in Uganda since 2006 ! the money this charity would create goes into the ugandan military, who are (reportedly) as bad as Kony himself, the charities spending is also questionable, they are a propaganda machine lol! sometimes "knowledge" in the hands of people who don't understand is more damaging then anything else, what do people REALLY think is likely to come of all this ?

couldn't really have anything to do with oil ... could it ? :winkwink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VpuB11d0Gog#!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->