Labour music ideas

Lovemybump1

Reaction score
I'm thinking about what music to have on when I'm in labour. I'm not into classical at all, or the nature sounds, or the cd's you have on when having a spa treatment or something. I'm just wondering what other people's ideas are and whether you are making a cd/downloading music etc?

I have a lot of Sigur Ros on my list - kinda relaxing but a lot of different sounds to focus on..

I have several CDs of Native American music that I absolutely love. The flutes and drum beats are great for me to focus on when relaxing. Just an idea.

Lol am just going for my iPod full of regular music! :s xx

Something with a good dancy beat to rock along to when on the gas and air. I delivered one during the fisco hour on the radio and it was fantastic! The last one was to Radio 1's afternoon show a bit of everything!

I'm using station already programmed into my iheart radio so mostly R&B Babyface and Brian McKnight

I have Native American, Indian, Arabic, Turkish and Celtic. I like this type of music anyway though.

I used to run during my lunch hors from work before falling PG. MW suggested using the running playlists I have to get good adrenalin going in a positive way associated with something I really liked before (I would run to take time out and chill out from crazy work). I have them on my MP3 player and on my phone so just going to use them all.

That's a good idea. I used to do a bit of running, and have a running playlist. Good plan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->