Lactose intolerant

lollylou1

Mummy to Belle and preg
Reaction score
Well after much distress we took Annabelle to the doctors today and he has said he wants to treat her as lactose intolerant to see if that helps her at all.

she will be having SMA wysoy milk to see if it helps her tummy at all.
i really hope this works for the little munchkin because she has been so distressed on the other milk

has anyone else ever tried this milk?

Lou
xxx

i've been wondering the same about my LO. What were your little girls symptoms?

Jacob is lactose intorant bur on lactose free milk as SMA soya milk made him VERY winding and upset his stomach. The doc has to prescribe it as its a special milk. If you find the same nip back to the doc there IS alternative formula's they are just picky about prescribing them unless its a proven intorance

Did she have test done?? Jacob did what a nightmare!! XxX

cant help now, but OH is lactose intolerant. Apparently he was a nightmare as a baby and he hasnt grown out of it!

Hope you get it sorted

they said she will probably grow out of it, they havent done tests but she has had normal milk, easy digest milk with reduced lactose plus colief which cuts out the lactose in an easy digest milk all havent worked, she has been on the lactose free milk now for 24 hours and we have seen such an improvement already

Lou
xxx

Ewan is the same he has a milk intolerance and the doctor prescribed him nutramigen baby milk. his symptoms were runny nappies and bits of blood in his poo also he was being really sick. since hes been on this prescription milk he has totally changed and is alot happier.

i know i dont have much advice as ive never tried sma, i hope things work out and the new milk works for Annabelle :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->