• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lactose intolerent formula made constipation

berkin

Reaction score
Hello,

My sister has a baby, she is 5 months old. Baby has so much gas, always crying out loud. They made lots of tests and now we know it is because of lactose intolerance. They began to use lactose intolerent formula but now the baby is constipated so badly. She couldn't poop for 2 days. Doctors are not helping, we don't know what to do. Has anyone a problem like this?

My son became constipated on his formula (baby's only dairy), however that was the only negative side effect occurring so I invested in a GOOD quality, refrigerated infant multi probiotic to help him out & we have not had any major issues since. Occasionally he gets a little backed up so I'll water down one or two bottles a day (extra oz or two) and it resolves the problem.

I think by this age you can try 1oz of prune juice mixed with 3oz water to help...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->