Ladies due June 28th/29th :)

2Pups4Kids

Reaction score
Based on another poster's suggestion in the Bumps sticky, I'd love to follow you ladies who share the same due date & your progression and how we can relate and such :)

So far, for me, I'm JUST getting over the exhaustion phase. I have a pretty big bump (I'm fairly petite) and I'm getting a lot more "when are you due's" lately :p

How has pregnancy been for you ladies so far? Looking forward to hearing about it!

There were so many of us, where did everyone go? My edd it's June 26. Feeling pretty huge and stuffed myself. Besides the occasional nausea, I feel a lot better now. Always tired though and heartburn has not been fun. Growing baby #4 here. MaterniT21 test says baby is a boy. Hope they are right as I've already started buying for boy!

Can't wait to hear from the rest of my bump buddies.

Due June 28th. They drew blood this morning for the MAT21 test - can't wait to get the results! Already worrying they will mix up the results with someone else - haha!

I have an obvious pregnant belly. Its my eighth pregnancy, but only the fourth that has made it this far. Hoping for a boy, but really thankful for either.

I'm feeling quite a bit better - not as tired or nauseous. Heartburn is starting up a little, but the worst thing I'm dealing with is insomnia in the middle of the night, usually around 2 a.m. after letting the dog out or going to the bathroom. So frustrating!

I'm also feeling the baby move pretty much every day now. Very small movements. I love it!

It will be interesting to hear about all of your pregnancies. I hope this thread becomes very active. :flower:

When is everyone scheduled for their 20 wks scan. Mine isn't until Feb 13. If I hadn't had about a hundred scans already I would probably go crazy waiting that long. For those who this week only be their second scan, I don't know how you do it having to wait so long between seeing baby.

Due June 28th. They drew blood this morning for the MAT21 test - can't wait to get the results! Already worrying they will mix up the results with someone else - haha!

I have an obvious pregnant belly. Its my eighth pregnancy, but only the fourth that has made it this far. Hoping for a boy, but really thankful for either.

I'm feeling quite a bit better - not as tired or nauseous. Heartburn is starting up a little, but the worst thing I'm dealing with is insomnia in the middle of the night, usually around 2 a.m. after letting the dog out or going to the bathroom. So frustrating!

I'm also feeling the baby move pretty much every day now. Very small movements. I love it!

It will be interesting to hear about all of your pregnancies. I hope this thread becomes very active. :flower:

Yeah I didn't get much MS, more nausea and heartburn as you say. I dealt with insomnia a lot in first tri, but looks like it passed last week or so... thank god! I've honestly stopped drinking water about an hour before bed so I can get a good night's sleep, and that seems to have helped.

And you're so lucky to be feeling the baby! I can't wait to feel those kicks! I've had flutters here and there but nothing that I was sure was baby. Who knows, could just be gas that I'm feeling haha

When is everyone scheduled for their 20 wks scan. Mine isn't until Feb 13. If I hadn't had about a hundred scans already I would probably go crazy waiting that long. For those who this week only be their second scan, I don't know how you do it having to wait so long between seeing baby.

My scan is Feb 20th! I've had only one scan at 8 weeks for bleeding and only because it was an emergency scan, otherwise this would be my first scan. I'd seriously have gone crazy by now had I not had the first scan... and my doppler! I find my baby's heartbeat every morning and every night... my doctor says it could add unnecessary stress if I can't find it some days, but I've been able to find it every day, twice a day since 9 weeks! So at least that's been giving me peace of mind.

Do you ladies use a doppler??

I'm due June 25th :) 17 weeks tomorrow! Yay. I'm feeling much more normal now, almost to the point of not feeling pregnant. I have quite a rounded belly right now and boobs are expanding from their 32g cups :( looking forward to feeling baby kick though.
I'm noticing an avocado theme atm :D

I'm due 4th July, but assuming this pregnancy lasts as long as my last one then I'll give birth on 29th June.

My bump ins't that well defined this time, a combination of being heavier and slacker muscles. Give it a week or two. My boobs are smaller than when I got pregnant, mostly as my milk has dried up and I'm pretty much dry nursing. I guess they've reduced closer to their post pregnancy non nursing state that I've never really seen as they've been in continuous use for almost 4 years.

Im due june 26th i have my 20 week scan on 5th feb will be 19+6 i have had 5 scans so far 3 emergency and 12 week and gender scan which i was told boy.

I dont often have ms but i feel sick as anything today and i am shattered i dont usually feel pregnant but do today. Im quite chubby so i only have a bump when lying down and can feel where he is lying especially if he lies on my right side because he sticks out x

I am due June 23rd so I am a few days ahead but basically the same!

I am just starting to get a bit of a bump but it still basically looks like a pot belly like I had way too much beer. Lol. It isn't a cute little bump like I was hoping. I think it is because I am short waisted! My boobs feel huuuuge. They are nice and veiny!

I am feeling okay now and the big excitement is that I have started to feel very light flutters!

1 of two anatomy scans next week!

Glad you started this thread! Have wanted to talk to people the same stage as me!

am due 2nd of july had gender scan last week showed boy!!!

feeling less tired but started waking up all the time in the night and am still been sick and headachy yack xxx

Hey bump buddy due June 28 as well! I feel you on the petite being huge thing... I went to a prenatal yoga class yesterday and one girl looked due the same as me... Nope she was due early April wtf!! :haha:

Good idea about the water. I feel most posted parched right before bed so maybe I hold off I can sleep better!

18 week u/s, the first one we normally get! Is on the 27th. Eep! Any of you?

Hi ladies! I'm due July 1st with baby #4. We have 3 amazing boys and are really looking forward to seeing what this baby will be! Feeling pretty good now. I didn't have a ton of morning sickness but got very sensitive to car sickness. That means to be fading now. I'm still pretty tired all the time and my bump is definitely showing itself. Moved into maternity jeans about a week ago and am SO much happier in them! Next appointment is this Thursday... and gender ultrasound is on the 30th!

Oh and I am a doppler lover! I can't say enough good things about my doppler. I used it during my DS#3 preg and now this one. I just love the peace of mind it gives me between appointments. And I can hear movement before feeling it which is cool at this stage. Anyone else use a doppler?

And you're so lucky to be feeling the baby! I can't wait to feel those kicks! I've had flutters here and there but nothing that I was sure was baby. Who knows, could just be gas that I'm feeling haha

They asked if I was feeling movement yet at my last appointment, and I told them yes, but that I wouldn't admit it to many people lest they think me crazy. They said if I was a first time mom they might doubt me a bit, but since I've had a few already, they know I am. I'm not sure I would recognize these movements if I hadn't felt them so many times before. My uterus is right below my belly button at this point, so I think its really stretched out from all the activity in its sad little life. I also saw my belly move once. When I lay down, you can see this cantaloupe sticking up out of my tummy, and it rolled a bit one night. One side would be a little higher, then it would even out and rise again. It made my belly button slant sideways. I just sat there watching it, smiling like an idiot. I'm so glad this little one seems to be sticking around! And all of the movements I have felt have been very low - above my pubic bone, but definitely on the bottom half of my uterus. They feel like small little pokes and come at random moments, and I usually only feel them when I'm sitting quietly doing something. It sounds to me like you could be feeling your baby already!

Do you ladies use a doppler??

Yes. After all my losses, it was the only thing keeping me sane between appointments. I still check every morning and every night. I can't imagine going weeks without that reassurance.

Moved into maternity jeans about a week ago and am SO much happier in them!

I'm in maternity, too. Not my tops, but most definitely my skirts. I couldn't button anything and leaving them unbuttoned with a hair tie looped through was hurting my tummy when I sat down. :blush:

And I can hear movement before feeling it which is cool at this stage. Anyone else use a doppler?

Sometimes I don't find the HB at first, but I can usually hear movement and kicking as I'm looking for it, so I know everything is okay. Last appointment the DR was pointing out the kicks on his Doppler. Its crazy how much it moves and we can't feel!

Moved into maternity jeans about a week ago and am SO much happier in them!

I'm in maternity, too. Not my tops, but most definitely my skirts. I couldn't button anything and leaving them unbuttoned with a hair tie looped through was hurting my tummy when I sat down. :blush:

haha... I was doing the same thing until one day the hair tie snapped. My poor hair tie was begging me to get maternity jeans :haha:

I was debating on getting a Doppler. Was going back and forth over renting or buying and it just never happened. I have been in and it of hospital. Had many ultrasounds but am yet to hear my baby's heartbeat. Last appt they tried to listen with a broke one so they ended up just doing a scan and checking that way. Next visit is the 27th.

I feel movements from the inside only so far. The other day I was at the mall and he was moving non stop it seemed. Got home and could still feel him. Actually almost had me worried. I thought they say walking around was supposed to calm baby and put them to sleep. Can't wait till DH can feel it too!

Wow that's cool you can feel him so often and even when you're moving! As for the Doppler, mt friend gave me hers for Christmas. I plan on giving it back to her when she gets pregnant again, and we'll switch back and forth. Are you hoping for more children after this? If so, it might be worth the investment!

Your next scan is the 27th. So is mine! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->