Ladies, I have a quick opk question!

xSweetTartx

Reaction score
Hello!
I just took tonight's opk and the test line is drastically darker than the control. So much so that the control line was faint. Is this a positive or should I retest in a few hours? I have never had one this dark. :shrug:

Thats a positive . mine get very dark like that when I am ovulating too.
:dust:

I hope to see good news from you in the 2ww, I should be ovulating soon, OPK has been almost positive for 3 days.

I hope to see good news from you in the 2ww, I should be ovulating soon, OPK has been almost positive for 3 days.

I really hope so. Thank you so much!
I haven't been active on here in a while because of TTC stress. I have been lurking but this month I am very hopeful and sometimes it definitely helps to talk to everyone. :)

I wish you the best of luck! <3

Ahh love seeing positive ovulation tests" good luck :)

So I got a dark positive shortly after posting, yesterday it was still positive, anyone else get extreme bloat with nausea at ovulation time?. hoping it go's away soon.

So I got a dark positive shortly after posting, yesterday it was still positive, anyone else get extreme bloat with nausea at ovulation time?. hoping it go's away soon.

Mine was positive the day after too and I have been nauseous and bloated as well. Clomid makes me feel that way sometimes though so I'm not sure.

I hope that you feel better soon!

Mine was positive the day after too and I have been nauseous and bloated as well. Clomid makes me feel that way sometimes though so I'm not sure.

I was on clomid for the past 3 months and had alot of abdominal pain and bloat on it but I am not on anything this month except vitamins . also I got ewcm for the first time in months but maybe its the low carb diet causing the changes.

I was on clomid for the past 3 months and had alot of abdominal pain and bloat on it but I am not on anything this month except vitamins . also I got ewcm for the first time in months but maybe its the low carb diet causing the changes.

Lucky D: I'd get off of it if I could but my reproductive system and I don't quite agree with each other on future plans. Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->