Ladies I think I'm going a bit mad!

CKJ

Reaction score
Hey

Well Saturday last week I did a test n it was a bfn then my first AF came on Wednesday. It was light-medium n was pretty average, lasted 3days n then kinda heavy spotting yest n light spotting today. Clearly I'm not preg, BUT the last few days I've had achey boobs, my sense of smell has been heightened, vivid dreams and today my lower abdomen has felt "weird" I say weird because it feels like it does when I have a UTI, except I have no other symptoms for it.

Do u think it's my hormones adjusting after everything? Or perhaps it's all psycho-sematic as I deal with the emotions of it all?

Xx

Not sure. You could always do another test just to reconfirm the BFN.

Yeah...I just feel a bit daft even considering it after AF...think I'll c whether it all stops in a few days (I doubt my imagination can keep it up longer than that if it's in my mind lol) and then re-think. Prob my system is just a bit confused!

I had a BFN last September, followed by a very light period so thought it was a no. I then did another test about 2 weeks later after I got light headed (+ other symptoms) and I got a BFP!! SO... my advice would be to re test.

Unfortunately for me, I had an ectopic and lost my baby. BUT some people do get what they call 'break through bleeding' (i.e. what people say is 'their period' but can't be) and go on to have a baby.... :)

Thanks Faith, I think I might, thing is I really feel like I have a UTI (I get them a lot) but last time I had it when I had every other symptom apart from it being excruciating to pee a week later I was Pg. Sadly I miscarried n I will forever wonder if it's coz I took antibios right after what I now guess was implantation.

However if I have had an actual period I don't think that's poss. An added issue is that I go away Friday so I'm desperate to be well but terrified to take antibios "just in case"

My Bloody bladder never brings me anything but stress I tell u!

Thanks for your help
Xxx

Bless you, I have had 3 UTI's since my ectopic and they hurt!!!!
Do a test before you take anything, honestly it can't hurt, and will put your mind at ease.

I had a BFN this morning, but no witch! So I am back to waiting again for a few more days. GL x and enjoy your holiday

Thanks and yes, I've had a progressive number of them over the last 1.5yrs and they r miserable!

Seeing Dr tonight so will ask for a test AND beg for antibios! Lol

Hope the witch appears v soon!
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back