Ladies on Progesterone-Read This

mah0113

Reaction score
specifically crinone. I had a mc in feb and was waiting on AF this cycle so that I can start the crinone and hopefully have a viable preg and healthy baby. I was late for my period [and had unprotected sex] so my dr advised me to begin the crinone immediately and wait it out to see if I get my period or a bfp. I am now 6 days late [this is when I got my period after the previous mc--6 days late] and I woke up to bits of red flaky stuff in my cm. I figured this was one of the instances of weird cm with crinone. But later, its turned into a wattery pink. Is this my AF? Can I still be preg? My main question is whether I should stop taking the crinone today.

This doesn't help I realize, but I would call your doctor... to me it doesnt sound like AF, but when your cycle gets wonky on the progesterone (and I know it does!), you safest bet it your doctor.

Hi Mah,
What day did you start progesterone? Are they pessaries? I used progesterone pessaries from 3 days after IUI. And I was 6 days late with AF. They are known to delay AF, whihc is what they did for me! Weird though, if you only started after AF was due?
I kinda agree, get your doctors opinion, and reasoning also for using so late?
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->