ladies that have had babies before

karenh24

3rd tri
Reaction score
Hey everyone i just wanted to know if u've had children before did they come on your due date, early or late?

late and very late! lol :haha:

Generally it's thought that first babies are more likely to be late, but they will come when they come lol

My son came on the 5th day of being over due but went into labour on the fourth but the docs kept changing my due date and the day I had him was one of the first dates they gave me lol! Xx

I was 40+8 with my son but went into labour at 40+6.

Hoping this one comes this week but not overly hopeful...

Both my girls were 41 weeks, i expect this one to be similar.

My son came 2 days late. Water broke on it's own and labor started instantly.

Sadie was 17 days over and had to be induced
Dylan was 14 days over and had to be induced to...
hope I dont need to be induced again through xxx Want to go natural this time around xxx

Thanx everyone my previous pregnancy i lost my little boy at 22 + 4 so can't really compare, being overdue would drive me mad lol

Thanx everyone my previous pregnancy i lost my little boy at 22 + 4 so can't really compare, being overdue would drive me mad lol

Aww no! Im really sorry for your loss. xxx :( Yeh being overdue is annoying as you are well over prepared and playing the waiting game. xxx

My little man was born spot on his due date.
Waters broke late evening at 39+6, contractions started around midnight and he arrived at 3.25am

wow I am the first to post with a first baby coming early! My son was born at 38 weeks exactly. Not induced. That's just when he decided to come. I went in at 36 weeks and was in "early labor" and given a shot to stop my contractions. worked for two weeks, but then it was time! I REALLY hope this one follows suit. I dont know how to be pregnant longer than that! lol!

Waters broke late evening at 39+6, contractions started around midnight and he arrived at 3.25am

Oh fab :) Isnt it that only 5% babies are born on their due date :)xxx

first was induced at 42 weeks and born at 42+4

second was induced at 42 weeks and born at 42+1

third - waters broke at 41+2, induced then due to no progression, and born at 41+3

Haha yeah something like that! No one could believe it, i'v never been on time for anything before lol!
Im now under the total false hope that this one will be the same or earlier, i'm due 22 aug but i'd put money on it now i'm still waiting on the 1st september :haha:
Xxx

My 1st was 11 days late, 2nd was 8 days late and 3rd was 7 days late :) x

Haha yeah something like that! No one could believe it, i'v never been on time for anything before lol!
Im now under the total false hope that this one will be the same or earlier, i'm due 22 aug but i'd put money on it now i'm still waiting on the 1st september :haha:
Xxx

Lol he will either be the youngest in the class or the oldest xxx

My DD was almost born on her due date went just over by 2 hours. So 40+1 I guess. I hope this baby is within a few days either side as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->