• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ladies who have gained no weight or lost weight!

// arcadia

<icecream>
Reaction score
Are you worried?

I was 164 lbs pre preg. And now im 158 lbs.

I lost alot in the first tri due to I believe not drinking alcohol and feeling nauseous in the evenings, I went down to 148 lbs. Now im 158 so I have gained 10 lbs back so far.

I didnt really think anything of it until now when I see all these figures I should have gained 20 lbs etc.

I have only started gaining a few pounds the last two weeks or so...

Just looked up pounds and I started the same basically as u .

Same as u not having wine and being sick I think have contributed....

My mw isnt worried at all!

Infact im measuring three weeks ahead and she hasnt even weighed me and when I told her I only put on 4 pounds or so she didnt mind at all.. said baby is all good and thats all they really carw about

I lost 10 lbs in the first trimester, then I didn't start gaining anything back till about week 21. So far I've gained back 7 lbs. so I'm still 1 lb shy of my pre pregnancy Weight. My doctor or midwife is not concerned at all as baby looks great and is right on schedule.

I'm only up 3 lbs so far, since I lost a lot of weight from cutting out all of the empty calories from drinking beer which is how I gained that weight in the first place. All of my ultrasounds, bloodwork, etc are normal, and my OB is happy with the baby's development (she's measured right on track since the beginning) and how I'm progressing. I must admit - I'm quite excited that I am still in my prepregnancy jeans! :haha:

Started out losing weight in the beginning because i couldn't eat due to nausea. I weigh exactly what i did on my first OB appointment and DR isn't worried says baby will be 8+ lbs. So as long as baby is ok they see no point in worrying.

You still have plenty of time left, think you're supposed to put a lb a week on in the last weeks as this is when baby is gaining the most weight? Don't worry though as long as bubs is fine and your mw is happy that's all that matters :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->