Ladies who have had a chemical......

Ashley25

Reaction score
I had a chemical last Monday and considered it CD1.. I had a regular bleed like it was my normal period for 6 days. Today (CD8) I got a flashing smiley on the clearable advanced OPK but I am spotting bright red blood. I normally ) anywhere from CD 13-16.

My question is,, is this normal? When did you O after a chemical and was anything off about your cycle?

We are trying again this cycle so I'm praying that I ovulate. Thanks!

I had one last month and ovulated as normal this month! It think it depends though.

I had one last month and ovulated as usual... just a day late I think. I'm actually pregnant again this month... got three BFPs and had bloods today (still waiting to get those back). Sending you tons of good luck!

I've had quite a few, but I was breastfeeding, which shortened my luteal phase anyway.

I had one last cycle and ovulated around the usual time this cycle.

I had a cp and ovulated normal time because I conceived that same month and all is going well.

I had a chemical in Sept. I had a bleed about a week after the tests turned negative, like a normal period really! I then had another bleed about 2 weeks after that, so that was a bit odd! However, I've been having normal cycles since. I'm on CD 32 today. :) X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->