Ladies with recent D&C's... Notice less cm/ewcm?

ballbaby

Reaction score
Normally I am copious for a day or so leading up to o. But since My dc July 7, I have finally a +OPK but my cm is there however scant. Maybe it's because I e dehydrated myself for 2 weeks trying to test opks lol! Anyway just curious if you have noticed your supposed fertile time having less cm?

Hi Ballbaby,
I had a d/c in April and always had plenty EWCM but now all i have is very watery cm.
Also i don't seem to be ovulating and my cycles are very different, they were always 28 days, now though they range from 25 - 31 days and obviously they are making it difficult to track ovulation.
Hopefully everything will sort itself out it's still early days.
Sending you big:hugs:

Normally I am copious for a day or so leading up to o. But since My dc July 7, I have finally a +OPK but my cm is there however scant. Maybe it's because I e dehydrated myself for 2 weeks trying to test opks lol! Anyway just curious if you have noticed your supposed fertile time having less cm?

YESSS!!! I had a d&c done mid June and this is my first cycle since...I'm cd15/30 and I thought to myself ..hmmm usually have waay more cm than whats going on right now, but then I shook it off saying maybe I'm thinking way too much into this....and then I saw you're thread and knew I wasn't crazy!
I hope I am back to a regular 30day cycle b/c I can't stand to think of dragging this out to an unknown length of time considering I was always pretty regular. Waiting for that 1st AF after the d/c felt like eternity!
I'm curious to know how everything goes for you!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"