ladies with scans this week!!!!!

pinkpassion

3dd/5inHeaven/familycomplete
Reaction score
I know there's many of us who have 12 week scans this week!! Mines on Friday December 6th!!! It can't get here fast enough!!! I can't wait!! How are y'all doing? I had a busy weekend with Thanksgiving and such... got some Christmas shopping done too!! Otherwise I'm doing well, still exhausted and my breasts are still super sore, but my nausea is really fading, I think it's pretty much gone!!!

I have a scan tomorrow but I'm only 7 weeks - 2 days I have bad nausea, boobs feel bruised and getting up 4-5 times a night for a wee apart from that I feel fine lol and hoping for some good news tomorrow :) xx

Mine is tomorrow and excited and scared at the same time 28 1/2 hrs to go!

Hi! I am 7 weeks and 1 day and have my first appointment/scan tomorrow too! I'm pregnant for the first time and really nervous but also excited. Good luck with yours!

Hey Pinkpassion,

We are pretty close in dates, I go on Thursday for the Ultrasound and Tomorrow just for the heartbeat :happydance:

My obgyn doesn't do ultrasounds so I have to go out of town for that, also because I am 'high risk' at 39, pfffff.

I cant wait to see your pic. Good luck

I bet this week drags because it's so close! I wish I didn't have work so I could be doing shopping and Christmasy things to take my mind off of it lol Friday can not come quick enough the dopplers been a big help tho :D least I know theres something in there lol x

I have a week tomorrow to wait. It will definitely be a long week.

Hi!!!! Thanks m8turemummy, I am excited!! I will be looking out for your pic also!!
Saraaa, I know, I don't know what I would do without my Doppler!! It really has kept me sane, I haven't listened since Friday.. how often are you listening? I'm trying to only do it twice a week... but the beginning of last week I did it more haha, o well!! I'm going to listen tomorrow then again on Friday before my appointment!! I have felt movement a few times the last few days... it has to be the baby!! It's very light and I dont feel it much! But it happens in my uterus and it's the strangest feeling!!! It's Awesome!!

hey bump buddy. Sorry I've been absent I'm so ill! I think I have the flu. Have lost my voice, no energy and been in bed most of the last two days. I have my first mw appointment on Tuesday, and my 12 week scan a week tomorrow :happydance: I'm starting to feel positive about baby being sticky xxx

I was wondering where you've been!!! Hope you feel better soon!! I hate when I feel bad!!! I'm also starting to feel good about everything... starting to finally get more excited and less worried!!!! Yay!!!!

I am starting to feel a little better today, thankfully. So glad the excitement is setting in for you too. I think first mw appointment tomorrow is going to make it a bit more real, up til now I've been behaving normally and because only one other person, besides my partner and you ladies here know, it still feels sort of like a dream. I am so beyond excited for my scan now. Only one week to go!!! Xxx

Hi ladies! My next scan is Wednesday! I'll be 11+1 but that was the only time they could fit in nuchal & Doc appt but you can get the test from 11-13 so they said it's fine - plus baby has been measuring 1+ ahead. I'm SO excited, more excited than nervous actually but I'm sure that'll change. Good luck to everyone! :baby:

I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow... I just can't believe it.. listened to baby today on Doppler and boy was she wiggling about, you could heard all her little kicks and movements making the Doppler screech and make loud thump noises.... I can't wait to see her Friday. I keep saying her, man I'm going to feel bad if I keep calling him a her hehehe... either way I don't care as long as it is healthy!!!! I love my little baby so much!! Just want to meet her/him!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->