ladies you're Christmas outfits

Reid

mom of 1
Reaction score
I actually nearly passed out with excitement when I found this Christmas dress and £12 that's a bargain seen the very same dress selling for £22 online so this is what I'm wearing xx
Screenshot_2015-10-15-05-50-32.jpg

This is the other 1s they were selling to
Screenshot_2015-10-15-05-51-55.jpg

Screenshot_2015-10-15-05-51-28.jpg

Screenshot_2015-10-15-05-51-12.jpg

Screenshot_2015-10-15-05-51-03.jpg

Screenshot_2015-10-15-05-50-41.jpg

This is the link
https://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=181900630416&alt=web

Ooh I was looking at these on Facebook the other day but couldn't really justify £22, I'm going to order one I think! Perfect for post baby

That's where I seen them 2 but was the same as you £22 plus £4 something for delivery. I just hope it fits or ill be gutted lol
What 1 did you go for xx

These are so cute but I will have just had a baby and I was a size 16 before falling pregnant so I'd end up looking like a Christmas pudding stuffed into them little dresses lol!!

Thanks for this - I was also eyeing them up on Facebook!
I don't know what size to order though. Could you let us know what the sizing is like when yours arrives please? I'm in between sizes as it is grr. X

I really want one! But they all horrifically clash with my hair lol!

I'm really tempted to buy one of those dresses! I hated them at first, but now i love them x

I think I'll either go for the tartan one or one of the ones with the big Santa picture, still debating ha ha. I'm a size 12 on top but I think I'll go for a 14 as they look like they might come up small and also I'll have some baby weight

Thanks for this - I was also eyeing them up on Facebook!
I don't know what size to order though. Could you let us know what the sizing is like when yours arrives please? I'm in between sizes as it is grr. X

Yeah sure will I've ordered the 18 this is normally fine for Mr in this style of dress but these don't look as swingy if you know what I mean lol xx

I'm looking on ebay now, the red snowman one is ten with postage from some sellers. It seems to be the most popular one mind and the smaller sizes are selling fast.

Thanks for the link to ebay, i didn't think to look there for these :)

I'm gonna go for the tartan i think! Although i just shared the link with my sil so i best tell her she can't have it haha or we will look like right plums on christmas day haha.

I think I will get the tartan too, hate trying to guess sizing though!

i'm gonna have to go 10 as the 14 might drown me :/ but ya never know! IT might be great. I'm not exactly thin. I'm your average size ten, average build with a bit of a belly. So i prefer to go 12 when i think the belly will look daft, you know like that stretchy material that is so tight people can see your belly button hahah

I'm usually 10-12 but I'd say I'm a very snug 12 atm, haha! 🙈

I've seen those dresses on Facebook and love them. I'll probably be wearing jeans and a Christmas jumper lol

I think I'll either go for the tartan one or one of the ones with the big Santa picture, still debating ha ha. I'm a size 12 on top but I think I'll go for a 14 as they look like they might come up small and also I'll have some baby weight

I ordered one off want that trend and it's massive, I'm a small size 12 so ordered the 12-14 and I would say it would fit a 16 x

The jumpers from the same site are about half the price on eBay too. Just sent all this to my mate, thank you!

I am unsure about the dress sizes but the jumpers are huge - just a warning!

I'm so unsure. I'm dieting and I'm just going down from a 16 to a 14 but have really large breasts that don't seem to want to budge. So do I get the 16 and risk looking frumpy or the 14 and risk my chest looking like its going to burst out of my top. Grr first world problems lol x

I'm probably wearing this. Got it in a sale a few months ago. Spoilered for size.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0115/5832/products/PRI-ChristmasTree2-ScoopSkater-4-WEB_1024x1024.jpg?v=1415333520

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->