Ladybird Follow Me Tandem Pushchair

Cajadaem

Reaction score
Ladybird Follow me tandem pushchair, excellent condition, used max 5 times, immaculate, includes raincover and newborn nest. Bargain £100

Attachments

• ladybird tandem.jpg
    ladybird tandem.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 17
Any chance you could post this?

i would not post, due to personal circumstances this is not possible for me, but i would be willing to package item if you wanted to arrange tour own courier x

and, i forgot, if this was an option for you, i would need to ask for payment via bank transfer, or a paypal gift payment, as the asking price is what i am wanting for the item, usually cash on collection, but if you wish to purchase and have collected those are the payment option so that i do not get charged any fees. many thanks

Thanks hun - I'll look into parcel monkey as I got them to pick up my crib. I have a bunch of stuff on ebay finishing tonight, so might be able to afford it! Especially as one is my Zapp, and I'm on a one in one out policy on pushchairs from OH :haha:

lol, ok, let me know, i'm the same though, got to get rid of a few...............................

Hi, could you let me know how much it weighs? Still hoping to sell enough stuff on ebay to get this!

For that much money i wouldnt advise gifting paypal payemtn, just cover the fees on top if they are a problem :)

Price now reduced, absolute bargain to be had only ******£70****** grab a bargain, due to this being the last item to sell before i put my worldly goods into storage before embarking on my journey into a better future...............................so now is the time to snap this up people :)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->