Lanisoh Q

Jin

Unhinged Mummy of 3
Reaction score
Hi. Popping over from 3rd tri. I am hoping to breast feed my baby girl due in 4 weeks and I was wondering if Lanisoh nipple cream is really worth the £10 it costs? It just seems so expensive but I have heard great things about it. So my q is should I spend the money on this cream or would another brand for say £2-3 do the same job? Would love to hear other BF mummys opinions.

Definately worth it :thumbup: and it lasts for ages. The one tube I had lasted me through the early days, and there was still some left when I no longer needed to use it. I also bought the Asda Little Angels but that wasn't the same and I only used that once or twice.

In one word: yes! ANY amount of money is worth helping cracked, sore nipples to heal. Sorry, don't want to scare you away from bf, but that cream is truly wonderful. I would also recommend getting a set of gel pads that go in the freezer - they are wonderful to help soothe the soreness away in the early days. :thumbup:

That cream was my best friend, I happily paid £10 for my best friend! Well worth it.

It works well and as previous poster said, it lasts a long time. I tried boots own brand before this, it didn't work for me. Shop around, you might find it cheaper than £10.

It is worth it however I found coconut oil was just as good, if not slightly better, this time around xx

Definitely :) this stuff is magical. Whilst i love a bargain, i will always fork out for a good nipple cream!!

Mine expired before I could use it all (I only needed it the first few weeks, but used it for 2 babies). But after that I used it on my severely dry hands at night.

So worth the cash.

Sometimes it's 1/3 off in boots. But I would pay £10 again without a doubt. Only used one tube with my first. Bf has a few costs that are well worth it. And much cheaper than ff to me lanisoh decent breast pads in the early days and a couple of good nursingbras was a small price to pay for free food for my nbaby on tap 24/7

i was hunting mine out the other day at 35 weeks pregnant as my hormones were going mad and it was cold...it's brilliant stuff! haha!! it's cheap on amazon just now too :) x

Yes I def recommend, it's on offer at John Lewis or You can get it on prescription from doctors. I think all breastfeeding mums should be provided with a tube of the stuff courtesy of the nhs to help mums when breast feeding.

Yes I def recommend, it's on offer at John Lewis or You can get it on prescription from doctors. I think all breastfeeding mums should be provided with a tube of the stuff courtesy of the nhs to help mums when breast feeding.

It's not available on prescription in all areas. In some areas OTC medicines, creams etc you have to buy. It has been like this for nearly 10 years in my area but other areas are starting to follow suit as it saves the NHS a lot if money xx

It's worth it's weight in gold! I've seen it for £6 from Mamas and Papas a while ago, so it's worth hunting down a good deal since you have a bit of time.

Thanks for all the replies. i took your advice and got some :)

Wouldn't buy anything else.

Definitely worth it! And it lasts ages. I still have over half left 21 months on! It can be used for other things too when your nipples are better. I use it as lip balm these days :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->