Large fitting nappies

jenstar

Reaction score
:flower: hello ladies, new to this section!

Can anyone recommend a cloth nappy that would suit my 2 yr old, but he is very big for his age more like a 3-4 yr old?

My tots bots sz2 don't have a high enough rise at the back so he has a builder's bum in them and they are too neat round the waist on him so I can't get a secure fit (applix.) I've never had AIO nappies but they sound like they would be handy for putting on him in one piece rather than the nappy + wrap combo. What would you suggest... ideally something that can be got 2nd hand! He wears a sz 6 disposable atm.

Bumgenius have just brought out the V4's that have been made a bigger rise than the V3's....so they might be good for toddler size? Iv only got a stash of V3's and love them...one of the tweaks they made to the newer version was to accommodate a toddler for longer...so you could try them?

hopefully a few ladies with toddlers will be able to come along and recommend some more different brands....

I haven't got a toddler yet but a huge 5 month old who is in toddler size! I have found the wnss in large to be great as the rise is soo high. It comes right up over his belly button and as they are side snap it means you can have the bottom snap for the thigh on a wider setting to the tummy which is great for us,

I have a slim nearly 3 year old who is potty trained but they are still high on her, just below the belly button and she would need it on the second tightest fitting.

I have a very chubby nearly 11month old who wears size 6 disposables at night during the day i have found the Weenotions large AI2 to be the best fit so far.

What about the Easy Peasy Bumper. That's huge!

I was just coming on to ask this question as i want to swap to cloth for both boys and my toddler is about 38lbs and wears size 2-3/3-4 clothing but wanted something that would work for my 21ish lb baby as well , ds1 is in size 5-6 spozies depending on the brand and ds2 is in size 3 but growing out of them lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->