last 4 beta results

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Ok so I started getting hcg betas done last week on thursday.
Here is how my results have been

Thursday (last week ) -32
Saturday - 87
Monday (er visit due to spotting and cramping) - 172
Wednesday ( ob appt ) - 713!!

So far they have said they can't see anything on my ultrasounds. They are keeping an eye out for ectopic due to some bleeding in the endometrial canal and some free fluid in the adnexa. I go back to the ob tomorrow (Friday )

Any opinions ladies. Possibly reassurance?? :flower:

Sorry, I have no advice, but at least your numbers are doubling (plus more!!)
I hope everything works out for you :flower:

Numbers look good I believe numbers need to be 1500+ for anything to show on scan x

Numbers are fab. I think beta's have to be between 1500-2000+ before anything is visible on an ultrasound x

Unfortunately this is a wait-and-see game, which is what makes it so tough.
Your numbers look good, which is a good sign. While it doesn't completely rule out an ectopic, many ectopics have slow beta progression, so there's definitely hope there that things are normal!
Spotting and cramping is often normal and due to implantation, and if numbers are progressing well, this is more reassuring than the symptoms themselves.
Also, like other ladies have said, you usually don't see anything on ultrasound until your beta has reached 1500-2000. With your progression, you should be around there on your next scan today (Friday). So hopefully they will be able to see a sac this time and at least rule out an ectopic.
Good luck! Keep us posted!

Hope everything goes well today! Numbers look good to me:)

Wanted to update you all. They said things are looking more optimistic this ultrasound. They did see a gestational sac this time. They did also say that they cant 100 percent rule out the ectopic yet but things are looking better. I go back again Monday for another ultrasound

that sounds promising! and good to get in a lot for them to check on things!

Your numbers are doubling. That is what is doctors want to see. When I was having concerns with my pregnancy, my doctor told me that there is rarely an ectopic pregnancy when you see a gestational sac, as something is happening in your uterus.

Had another ob appt today and the gestational sac had doubled in size and there was a yolk sac

They are saying I'm measuring about 4.5 weeks but I think that will change at my next ultrasound in 4 weeks. I think I'm about 5 weeks

Well that's just great!! I've read loads of posts from women around five weeks who are freaking out because they couldn't see much on the scan. Totally normal!! Congrats again! I bet your next ultrasound will be awesome:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->