late AF....

Pepper07

Reaction score
hey

im now 6 days late for my AF but ive taken 3 HPTS and they have all been BFN so i dont no what to think, any thoughts or advice?? :(

Hi, could just be that your hormone levels are still low and are not being picked up on the pregnancy test, i've had that happen before usually by the time AF is a week late though it should be showing as positive on the pregnancy test if you are pregnant. Do you always have regular cycles? If still no sign of AF in a week maybe see your Dr

have u tried a few diff types of preg test?
mayeb give it a while then go to ur doc if still nto come on?

Cant give you any advice different from whats already there but just wanted to say i'f be pulling my hair out by now if i was in the same situation:headspin:

Go get a blood test to confirm or not, cos even if its a BFP you gotta get one anyway :p lol and this way you can also check out your health status with the doc too.. its like multi-tasking lol

agree with the blood test.

Are you just of BC? it can take a few cycles to settle down into regularity again.

I am currently 12 days late no sign of AF and all HPT are BFN. Will try again in the morning as I have recently purchased some HPT's that can test 10miu. Whereas the usual ones only test between 20-25miu.

My AF was late and I got three BFN before I got a BFP. I was 10 days late before I got a BFP, so there is still hope xxxxx

Good luck :dust:

My AF was late and I got three BFN before I got a BFP. I was 10 days late before I got a BFP, so there is still hope xxxxx

Good luck :dust:

Its reasurring to hear stories like yours, cheers hun and god luck with testing girls xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->