Late and confused!

Barbiejet

Reaction score
Hi girls!

It's been a while since I've posted on here. I started to get a bit overly obsessed about ttc and symptom spotting etc :blush: I've chilled out since we've been NTNP.

Anyway - to the point. I'm somewhere between 4 and 6 days late. My boobs are really sore; I feel like I'm carrying two water balloons in my bra! I have nausea which comes and goes (yet I keep wanting to eat everything in sight) and I feel quite tired in the early evening (round about now actually zzzz..) I also had a bloody nose today, not sure if it's anything to do with it or more likely that I was cycling in the cold!

We DTD on what should have been the first day of my period and afterwards there was a teensy bit of blood when I wiped but that is it nothing afterwards! Was that it, was that my period? I did a First Response test this morning with FMU but it was negative :cry:

Can anyone advise? Thanks ladies!
Baby dust to you all!

Hi all,
I'm 26, hubby 27, married for 2.5 years.
Hubby been very reluctant to begin trying for about a year, but have finally come off the pill - still no true AF after 4 weeks - been on the CP for 8 years, can't really remember what my cycle was before and had only been have true AFs for less than 2 years.
feeling very frustrated as have been broody for a long time! Hubby wanted to use other protection but have only done that once, even though he still says he doesn't want to try!! all very confusing - want a Yay or Nay - easier to get my head around!! We've got our own house, a supportive family and good jobs - just think he's scared!! Don't really want to share with others as everyone seems to be wondering why there's no pitter patter yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->