late BFP coming???

daisys_ma

Reaction score
I am due for AF today, have had some cramping but nothing terribly painful like af (I'm 14 dpo). We baby-danced three days before ovulation this month. No sign of AF but HPT is negative... I'm hoping for a (+) and my symptoms are seriously getting my hopes up! I'm afraid of a big disappointment

I did have a little bleeding with ovulation this month-not something I typically experience. I hear that is just a sign of a "good strong ovulation"

7 dpo - I had prickly feeling cramps on right side only and some pink creamy discharge. The cramps lasted maybe an hour or so.

10 dpo - I noticed the 'let down' prickling feeling in both breasts, and after trying I was able to express colostrum. I did nurse my 4 yr old for 2 months - stopped 4 years ago and haven't expressed anything in a year +.

11 dpo - noticed while leaning on the bathroom counter (which hits me just above my pubic bone) that my lower abdomen is tender to the touch. Also, after poking or pressing just above my pubic bone I have dull cramps - not painful like AF cramps, just a heavy tightness. I am also getting these cramps after sex and after checking my cervix. (I had similar cramps when I was PG for my daughter) I also get these cramps when my bladder is full. They subside after I go potty.

13 dpo - checked cervix and it was very high and felt soft. (I'm very familiar with myself)

Since ovulation I have had more and more creamy CM - like lotion. Instead of AF this morning I had a ton of this.

Could all these symptoms be explained away? or am I just going to get a late bfp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->