Late but BFNs?

nashgirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I know there are tons of posts on this but I wanted to introduce myself too. We aren't actively TTC but we're only using the pull out method and would gladly welcome a baby. So here's my "cycle story" :)

It's been 36 days since my last period started. My average for the last 6 month is only 33 days and the longest I've gone is 34 days. I took a pg test on Monday (28 days) and again today but both were BFN. I had terrible allergies all month and sneezed so much my abs hurt but about 2 weeks after my last period when I sneezed I would have a sharp, stabbing pain on the left where I assume my ovary is on that side. It would double me over but the pain would stop after a minute or two. It went away after a few days (when I stopped sneezing). Since then I haven't had any of my normal PMS symptoms or any pregnancy symptoms (other than the late period). So where is AF? I don't track/chart my ovulation but I do pay close attention to my cm and everything seemed normal this month. Could my sneeze pain have been an ovarian cyst (I've never had one) that is now delaying AF?

hey do u remember when the pain was? is it possible that it was actually ovulation pains?

sorry u said... sounds like ov pains sometimes i get worse pains some months. may be wait a few days?xx

I would have thought O pains too but it only hurt when I sneezed. I've never felt O pains before, not like that. So that's why I assumed it was a cyst. Everything I've read on the Internet says a doc can't really do anything unless you have severe symptoms and honestly I'd rather waste money on HPTs that come out negative than a doc that tells me "it's a cyst and we can't help you"...lol. At least that leaves me with some hope that there will be a happy outcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->