Late Night Snacking

Ein_85

Just Me & the Missus
Reaction score
So here's the deal, I suffer from being a night person, so around eleven or midnight I get hungry, and if I don't eat something then I wake up even hungrier the next morning. So anyone got any ideas on healthy snack to cut the night time munchies?

A tip that I think I got from the Biggest Loser is to keep sliced turkey (lunch meat) in your fridge. If you are really hungry, you will eat it. If you are just munching, who the heck wants to eat turkey lunchmeat? The idea is I guess to give yourself a test of sorts and upon realizing you are not hungry, and are just snacking out of habit or boredom, to go do something else :)

If you cut out your late night eating, over time, your body will get used to it and you won't feel ravenously hungry in the morning. Til then, it's much better to eat a nice healthy breakfast than munch at night!

Some good snacks that are low-calorie are those Laughing Cow cheese portions. 2 of the low-fat ones are 45 calories.

I've heard that if your thirsty, you can feel hungry, try having a drink then waiting 15mins an see if you still feel hungry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->