Late nights, strange thoughts

WackyMumof2

Reaction score
So apparently from 16 weeks onward, baby can hear what's happening outside the womb. As I said, late nights leave me with some very STRANGE thoughts and now I'm worried about farting. It can't be quiet in there at all for them with bodily functions on a 24/7 roll. I mean, I toot with a bit of a passion and it leaves poor hubby feeling inferior. :rofl: So with all the drama of DS2 and his antics in the morning and me loosing my shit until his meds have kicked in, I wonder if this kid is thinking 'WTF am I being born into'? Anyone else have strange thoughts though out pregnancy or am I alone in this? :haha:

LOL. I honestly do wonder about that too. Im well a loud burper and farter and we have a 22 month old girl whos REALLY loud,happy but loud. I too wonder if this lo is worried he/she will be just as crazy as the rest of us. lol. It is fun to think about! Yes,crazy does come with pregnancy,toddler,chihuahua and just being a family. Its completely normal! lol.

Haha this is amazing. Toot with passion! I'd never thought much about babies hearing that. All children born into this family grow up loud and crazy with the help of their loud and crazy cousins/siblings haha! And they think farting is hilarious, maybe they heard their mums passionate toots in the womb followed by the sound of laughter :rofl:

Bloody love this post:haha: now I'm just imagining myself farting and waking the baby up with a fright, which is comical rather than worrying to me as this is my third baby so it takes more than that for me to overthink things:winkwink: xx

I haven't felt a lot of movement from this baby at all so maybe she's too scared! :rofl:

SO glad I'm not alone. :haha: It's nice to know I'm NOT crazy.:haha:

You know ladies, I have always said crazy makes the world go round so I guess that's why we are still spinning. ;)

Omg hahaha hilarious!!! Never thought about farting but i do think about all the screaming shouting and dinosaur noises its hearing. My little girl must of felt alot more peaceful in the womb than this baby. Hopefully they will have the ability to sleep through anything haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->