Late period, negative pregnancy test

Michelle16

Reaction score
First off, I just wanted to say how wonderful it is to be able to communicate with such supportive women when you feel like you aren't sure who else you can talk to! Thank you!

Secondly, I would like to discuss my current situation. I ran out of my birth control back in August. I couldn't get in to see my doctor until November to renew my prescription. My boyfriend have a fantastic relationship & we do have a lot of sex. I couldn't tell you how many times or how often he has ejaculated in me. We were always aware of the possibility of pregnancy & never used any other protection besides pulling out. My last menstrual period was November 1. It was the lightest period I have ever had. It was less then two days and very light. I went to my doctors on November 21 for an annual check up. My doctor performed a Pap smear (no blood/urine tests). I also got a prescription for my birth control, but wasn't gonna take it till after I started my period. Well.. I still haven't got my period. I'm officially 18 days late, which is absolutely unusual for me. I took a urine pregnancy test last Tuesday and it was negative. Over the past week, I have intermittent bouts of nausea (no vomiting) & I'm often very hungry. I'm not sure of these things are in my head, but it feels real. So as of now, I'm not sure what to think!

So I'm just seeing if anyone else has been in a similar situation and could share some advice with me! Any input would be great! Thank you:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->