Late period.... Negative Test

MilitaryMummy

Mum to Macie Brooke xxx
Reaction score
Hi ladies just wondering if there are any others in my shoes/ have any advice.

i dont have a set in stone period but tend to come on around the beginning of the month.
Last month (Nov) i came on about the 10th.... then this month..... still no period... nothing at all? Done a preg test xmas eve but negative.

Any advice ladies???
xxx

yes!!! i got period around nov. 9th, was supposed to have it around dec. 6th-never got it! and still havnt taken pregnancy test!:dohh:

Hiya
If your periods weren't so regular anyway then it could be that you ovulated later this cycle and then tested too early? I've heard so many stories of ladies who didn't get a BFP until long after their missed AF, so maybe you should do another test in a day or two to make sure.
Only other thing i would add is that the exact same thing happened to me in the summer, cycles weren't as regular as most people but NEVER went beyond 33 days. Anyway i had this really weird 45 day cycle and as you can imagine was really getting my hopes up every day that AF didn't show...but she did eventually! Sorry don't mean to bring a downer on things but I know its so easy to get your hopes up specially when the witch doesn't show!
Good luck to you! Keep us posted!
xxxx

I am now 18DPO and my period was expected four days ago. I tested two days ago and got BFN. I'm just playing the waiting game now. Think I might test again on Monday.

Good luck!

I'm the same. 16 days late. tested 3 days ago... negative. Never usually very regular but never more than 4 days early or 5 days late. backache, headaches, really tired and cramping. I'm planning on testing if nothing by wednesday. Good luck.

Btw... i'm new, what does AF stand for? thanks.
xx

I'm the same. 16 days late. tested 3 days ago... negative. Never usually very regular but never more than 4 days early or 5 days late. backache, headaches, really tired and cramping. I'm planning on testing if nothing by wednesday. Good luck.

Btw... i'm new, what does AF stand for? thanks.
xx

AF is Aunt Flow, your period... Some people call her "the witch" too.
Good luck and baby dust!

So now 22 days late.... Done another 2 tests this week.... One in the afternoon and that was a faint negative and the other was inconclusive (I get alot of these ones???)

Xx

:dust: Faint negative?? do you mean faint positive?? FX for you!!

Is there such a thing as a faint negative? I thought any line was a positive?

Hi Militarymum,

When I was pregnant I took 3 pregnancy tests and all said negative! No 4 said positive, the doctot said you can get false negatives but never false positives. Maybe wait a couple more days before taking another. Hope you get the result you want :thumbup:

Hey ladies, well still getting negative tests but still no witch???? WTF???ol. My periods can be a lil messed up sometimes (a couple days here and there) but no period at all since November????? Lol xx

well then I would call that a faint positive (or else there would be no line) :)
Have you tested since?? Any updates??

i had been on microgynon for over a year..Came off it in october 2011 had a period as normal in nov and dec. January's period is late by nearly 2 weeks but i have always had regular periods and never been late before. I am getting a negative result, any ideas ladies? :) xx

Hi Steph

Microgynon completely screwed me over! It might be that your periods are still getting back to normal after coming off. I came off in November, had my period that finished end of November and have only just came back again now..

Try testing just in case. I'm hoping ow mine are going to be more regular

X

Thanks im soooo hoping i get a positive result this weekend...ive never had any problems with my periods bein late (apart from bein pregnant with my 1st) got everything crossed :) xx

hey ladies my last period came in Nov and i'm here hoping that im pregnant,it happened before with my period being irregular and and test were negative,but now im wishing some baby dust lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->